Google Analytics Weekly Overview Report
Weekly Overview Report will help you to monitor your most important metrics in a non-intrusive way. Get a summary of your traffic every Monday. Customize and choose the metrics you want to see.
Not everybody likes immediate action-required alerts. With a weekly overview, you can quickly check whenever your KPIs are in good shape, without worrying about them on a day-to-day basis.
How to setup a weekly overview report
- Go to Reports Dashboard
- Click "Create a New Report"
- Enter the report name
- Choose Google Analytics view to track
- Choose metrics to track:
- Most common metrics like sessions, pageviews, and users
- Advanced metrics like goal completion rate, event value, and page load time
- Select report weekday and time when you want to receive it
- Double check email, where you want to receive it
- Click "Save Report"
- In the reports dashboard, you can check report example. Also, you can immediately send your report for last week data. Manual sending is capped to 1 sending per 15 min..